TransfoClean is the new “sustainable” solution designed to support owners/holders of electrical transformers withinsulating oils in their complex management activities at all stages of the machine’s life cycle (LCM).
This means primarily damage prevention and environmental protection, and also taking into account budget constraints and regulatory requirements.
TransfoClean is based on the analogy between men-blood and transformer-oil. Similar to the way clinical diagnostics are performed, Sea Marconi monitors the state of health of transformers by analysing (and diagnosing) the oil inside them.
Sustainable solutions for Life Cycle Management (LCM) of electrical equipment with insulating fluids
With the appropriate treatments it is also possible to “cure” particular criticalities and prevent catastrophic failures with possible loss of production and damage to people or the environment.
Sea Marconi is organised into three highly integrated business units:
- the diagnostics and research laboratory
- the section that coordinates and carries out on-site services (eg treatments)
- the engineering section that focuses on construction of systems for the treatment of oils and transformers
Full technological capability
Compliance with and anticipation of regulations
Accredited laboratory (Accredia)
The most complete database
- 75.000 transformers in the database,
- 100 insulating fluids,
- 230.000 diagnoses,
- 2.000.000 analytical results