Sea Marconi develops and directly produces solid reagents used for their physico-chemical decontamination of insulating oils and transformers. The reagents, all patented, are one of the main elements that distinguishes Sea Marconi treatments and makes them so effective.
During the oil treatment process, these reagents are used within the decontamination unit (also developed by Sea Marconi), the latter aspires oil from the transformer and makes them flow through cylinders containing the reagents. Repeatedly Passing through cylinders containing the reactants, the oil is slowly decontaminated.
The reagents produced by Sea Marconi meet its own demand or are packaged and available for international partners and clients. At the moment the following formats are available:
- Patented solid particle reagents (S-CDP®) for PCB dehalogenation.
- Patented solid particle reagents (S-DEP/CS) for the depolarization of corrosive sulphur.
- Patented solid particle reagents (S-DEP/DM) for the depolarization of dissolved metals.
- Patented solid particle reagents (S-DEP/AU) for the depolarization against acidity and oxidized compounds.
- Patented solid particle reagents (S-DEP/ST) for standard depolarization.